The following information is being disclosed in accordance with AIM Rule 26 and, unless otherwise indicated, was updated with effect from the 11th June 2018.
- View description of the business
- View directors’ names, biographies
- View the directors’ responsibilities, committees and the Company’s corporate governance policies
- View the company’s contact details and key advisers
- Country of incorporation – BERMUDA
- Main country of operation – AUSTRALIA
- The rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company.
- As the Company is incorporated in Bermuda, it is not subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers. There is no equivalent to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers in Bermuda but there are provisions in Articles 14 to 16 of the Company’s Bye-Laws relating to limitations on the right to hold voting securities and proportional bid approval.
- For further information on the rights of shareholders, refer to the company’s bye-laws for further details.
Company Documents and Announcements
- View AIM Admission Document
- View Company Bye laws, Amended & Restated adopted 29th June 2017
- View annual reports, interim results
- View announcements, notices and circulars
- The Company is quoted on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange. The Company is not listed on any other exchange or trading platform.
- View the Company’s shares in issue and significant shareholders.
- Shares not in public hands as at 11th June 2018 is 21.52%
- There are no restrictions on the transfer of securities.